Think about what you want long term and save up for it
In this episode, I give a quick Pre-game pep talk style chat where we hone in on one thing and keep it short, punchy, and motivating. This week I share with you my top 10 tips for saving money.
- Eat at home
- Rakuten (EDITED TO ADD: I misspoke. When you sign up using this link, I get $25 and you get $10. The promotion where we would both get $25 has expired.)
- Capsule wardrobes
- List what you need and only buy what’s on your list, even if it’s not on sale
- Double up meals and freeze so you’re never in a pinch
- Assess your monthly bills (cable, phones, etc) and see what you can cut out. Call and see if there are any better plans available that will save you money
- Don’t go to Target ;)
- Find free things to do...the gym, football field, park, or invest in a zoo pass and go often
- Garage sale/thrift shop
- Save for what you really want and buy what you really want the first time.
“Look for free things to do”
If you are in a season of marriage trial or uncertainty make sure you check out Episode 5 with Karissa Sprinkle. You can also check out all of her resources on her website: http://karissasprinkle.com/resources/ Check out the last episode to learn more!
I’d love it if you’d take a moment to subscribe and leave a review! Your downloads and feedback will help me deliver the best content that meets you right where you are.
This episode is sponsored by The Fly Fox Apparel. The Fly Fox Apparel is a coach’s wife boutique and online community designed to bring joy and encouragement to every coach’s wife. To learn more, head to www.theflyfoxapparel.com or find us on Instagram and Facebook at The Fly Fox Apparel.
If being a part of a coaches’ wives community sounds like something you want or even need in your life, please join us on Facebook in The Huddle by The Fly Fox Apparel. This private community is full of other wives who understand exactly what you’re going through because they’re going through it too.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram. Head to your favorite podcast listening platform to subscribe and leave us a review! We are on all major listening platforms - Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, and Spotify!