It’s hard to keep a positive perspective when you’re not witnessing the good things coming from it first hand.
Feeling helpless? Unable to be around the team, maybe unable to go to games, unable to reap the rewards of being a coaching family? This episode is for you. Kayla meets you in your helplessness and shares encouragement and community. Learn what God says about this season and walk away knowing that you are not alone!
Key points mentioned in this episode:
- Keeping a positive perspective when you aren’t seeing the fruits of being a coaching family
- What God says about the seen and unseen
- Your faithfulness matters more than your effectiveness
- You are not alone
Let’s fight the feelings of defeat and focus on everything we’ve overcome up to this point.
Connect with Kayla:
- Subscribe and leave a review
- The Fly Fox Apparel
- The Fly Fox Apparel Instagram
- The Coach’s Wife Podcast Instagram
- Join us on Facebook in The Huddle by The Fly Fox Apparel
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram
This episode is brought to you by Rakuten
*When you click on links in this post I may get a small commission off of your purchase.