We were made for this and it’s all going to be okay!
Today we are going to talk about that oh so coveted post game hug and kiss. All coaches’ wives have experienced it at one point or another, some of us are lucky enough to have had pictures taken of it for us to frame and hang onto forever. But for those on the outside looking in who are thinking, “What’s the big deal?,” well keep listening, because Kayla is about to tell you.
Key points mentioned in this episode:
- Kayla tells a story about one post game kiss in particular that stands out to her
It’s so much more than a post game hug. It’s reassurance. It’s validation. And it’s motivation to keep going.
Connect with Kayla:
- Subscribe and leave a review
- The Fly Fox Apparel
- The Fly Fox Apparel Instagram
- The Coach’s Wife Podcast Instagram
- Join us on Facebook in The Huddle by The Fly Fox Apparel
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram