God created us for community
Jordan Harrell is a coach’s wife and mom of three who vulnerably shares her struggles with anxiety and the truth she leans on to combat it. If you or a friend have struggled with anxiety, listen today to gain understanding and perspective as you battle waves of anxiety in life.
Jordan left her own blog in 2017 to create Friday Night Wives, a ministry specifically crafted for coaches' wives. Through this online community she spreads goodness, squashes the enemy of comparison, and creates an atmosphere where women can find support for their marriages, their ministries, and their motherhood. She follows her husband around the state of Texas with their three kids, watching as many games as she can along the way.
Key points mentioned in this episode:
- How her husband got into the coaching world
- The journey of oneness and togetherness of marriage
- The beginning of Friday Night Wives and how it got started
- How being involved in a community of coaches wives has helped with Jordan anxiety
- What truth Jordan turns to during anxious times
- Finding truth in God’s Word
- Walking in waves of anxiety and how to share with your husband
Jordan’s answers to the following questions:
- Your favorite date night?
- What is your gameday must-have?
- What brings you joy?
“I will struggle with anxiety the rest of my life and I’m ok with that because I know it’s one of those things that takes me back to God.”
Connect with Jordan:
- Instagram @fridaynightwives
- Facebook: Friday Night Wives
- Facebook Group: Friday Night Wives (Behind the Lines)
- Website: fridaynightwives.com