Every kid is different and every sport and space is different.
Today we are talking about game day with the kiddos. I’m asked all the time about how I take my 4 little kids to games and what I recommend so I’m excited to broadcast my answers now in hopes to make new moms or other moms of little’s lives a little easier. I’ll be sharing all about what I typically bring to each game and how it’s evolved over the years.
Find out why I always leave empty space in my game day bag, and why you should, too.
Key points mentioned in this episode:
Why I take my kids to all the games
My tried and true top tips for items to bring into the games
Protecting the home team
“See, the thing I think is missing from the conversation about kids and ballgames is grace. Space to screw up. Room to forget the snacks and diapers”
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Ultimate Game Day Checklist
- Coach’s Kid Coloring Book
- Fashion Plates from Amazon
- Backpack Cooler from Amazon
- Cowbells from Amazon
- Magna-tiles from Amazon
- Minnie Mouse Magnetic Book from Amazon
Connect with Kayla:
- Subscribe and leave a review
- The Fly Fox Apparel
- The Fly Fox Apparel Instagram
- The Coach’s Wife Podcast Instagram
- Join us on Facebook in The Huddle by The Fly Fox Apparel
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram
The Amazon links listed are affiliate links and I receive commission when you click and make a purchase. I only share links of things I love and trust you will, too