We trusted Him. We trusted Him when we walked away from our new house. We trusted Him when He led us to our new house.
We're coming up on a year since we sold our house and made our first move as a coaching family. Today I'm talking about everything we've loved about moving and what we wish we would have done differently. I am also sharing with you my top moving tips.
Key points in this episode:
- Why we decided to move
- The process of selling our house and buying our new house
- What I learned from the process
- A reminder to trust in the Lord
- The importance of finding community in your new town
"If you are about to move for the first time or even if it’s your 100th time, I hope this episode encourages you and gives you hope that you will soon feel at home again."
My top moving tips:
- Get a realtor you trust.
- Throw everything away/sell as much as you can before you even list
- If you have a house to sell, ask a realtor to come over and give you pointers.
- Be picky if you’re buying a house.
- Hire movers.
- Don’t wait to get settled.
- If you have neighbors, get to know them.
- Find a church.
- Put yourself out there.
I’d love it if you’d take a moment to subscribe and leave a review! Your downloads and feedback will help me deliver the best content that meets you right where you are.
This episode is sponsored by The Fly Fox Apparel. The Fly Fox Apparel is a coach’s wife boutique and online community designed to bring joy and encouragement to every coach’s wife. To learn more, head to www.theflyfoxapparel.com or find us on Instagram and Facebook at The Fly Fox Apparel.
If being a part of a coaches’ wives community sounds like something you want or even need in your life, please join us on Facebook in The Huddle by The Fly Fox Apparel. This private community is full of other wives who understand exactly what you’re going through because they’re going through it too.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram. Head to your favorite podcast listening platform to subscribe and leave us a review! We are on all major listening platforms - Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, and Spotify!