Truth is, over the years, I’ve recognized that some of my most stressful football seasons were the ones where we just dove right in without giving it much thought.
Today I'm sharing my favorite things to do to help prepare for football season. Over the years I've learned if I take the time to do a few things in the weeks leading up to kick off, our season tends to be less stressful for me, so today I'm passing on all that I do to you!
Key points in this episode:
- Things to take into consideration when planning for the season
- Day to day schedule
- How often you want to leave the house
- How you want to spend your time when Coach is home
- The things I do the last few weeks before football season to help our season go smoother
- Freezer meal prep
- Wrap up projects at home
- Ask for help
- Use Amazon Prime and Instacart
- Stock up on supplies (paper plates, toilet paper, gatorade, diapers, etc)
- Importance of keeping the home team happy
"Making your marriage a priority is CRITICAL to your success."
Resources mentioned in this episode:
How many times a week do you find yourself sitting around waiting for mom to make dinner, then you realize YOU’RE the one that has to make it? I HATE getting caught in a dinner rut, and unfortunately it happens more often than not. Good news for you though today, friend. Some coaches’ wives around the nation and I put together our favorite recipes for you that are so freaking good. AND it’s free! Whether you’re feeding the O-line or it’s just you and the hubs tonight, we’ve got you covered! Click here to download the Game Day Cookbook!
Connect with Kayla:
- Join us on Facebook in The Huddle by The Fly Fox Apparel
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram
Some links above are affiliate links and I will receive a kickback if you purchase with that link. Please know I only recommend products and companies I absolutely love that I think you'll love, too.