Maybe you didn’t get your way because God had something greater for you.
Today I’m sharing my conversation with lacrosse coach’s wife Jess Gilardi. Jess shares her story of how God softened her heart towards Him as a coach’s wife and the steps she took to begin to pursue a relationship with the Lord intentionally.
Jess is married to a college lacrosse coach. They met in college and have been together for 17 years. She has 3 kids.
Key points in this episode:
- The journey to becoming a coach’s wife
- The transition from being a wife to being a wife with kids
- Moving and the attitude around it
- How she came to a place to realize that God has been leading them
- Choosing faith
- The grieving process of a miscarriage
- Where to begin changing your relationship with God
Jess’ answers to the following questions:
- Your favorite date night?
- What is your gameday must-have?
- What brings you joy?
“God met me where I was at”
Connect with Jess:
Connect with Kayla:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download Get Off the Bench Prayer Guide
This episode is sponsored by The Fly Fox Apparel. The Fly Fox Apparel is a coach’s wife boutique and online community designed to bring joy and encouragement to every coach’s wife. To learn more, head to www.theflyfoxapparel.com or find us on Instagram and Facebook at The Fly Fox Apparel.