Coaches’ wives, you’re well prepared for this time in history. Let’s lead the way with confidence and remind everyone that this is only a season. This is not the end. And our communities are watching. How you respond matters. The question is, how will you respond?
Coaching families are on the edge of their seats waiting to see what will happen to our fall seasons because of COVID 19. I start this episode by reminding you that God has not forgotten us, but rather, He's PREPARED us for this well.
Today I answer YOUR top questions about life as a coach's wife! Thanks to all of you who wrote in!
Key points in this episode:
- A heart to heart on COVID-19 and our response as coaching families
- What God says about the uncertainty of this time
- The blessing of the podcast and the community it has brought
- The answers to listener-submitted questions about the brand, life as a coach’s wife and so much more.
- How to make friends after a move?
- How to be more involved in your community?
- What does the bible say about community as a coach’s wives?
- How do you take 4 kids to football games?
- Where did you get the countdown clock?
- What is in your game day bag?
- How to not get resentful towards the time spent with the team?
- Who takes all of your pictures?
- How do you afford Disney World on a coaching salary?
- What size curling wand do you use?
- How do you come up with t-shirt designs?
- Have you ever printed your shirts yourself or do you hire it out?
- What is your top tip for managing your family when coach is not around?
What piece of advice do you always give a new coach’s wives?
"Coaches’ wives, God’s grace is big enough for us this season. No matter what it looks like."
Countdown Clock Website: http://www.theoriginalcountdowntokickoff.com/
As always, this podcast is all about YOU. If there are any topics you’d love to have discussed, people you want to have interviewed, or questions you have, you can always email me at email@example.com with subject line PODCAST.
I’d love it if you’d take a moment to subscribe and leave a review! Your downloads and feedback will help me deliver the best content that meets you right where you are.
This episode is sponsored by The Fly Fox Apparel. The Fly Fox Apparel is a coach’s wife boutique and online community designed to bring joy and encouragement to every coach’s wife. To learn more, head to www.theflyfoxapparel.com or find us on Instagram and Facebook at The Fly Fox Apparel.
If being a part of a coaches’ wives community sounds like something you want or even need in your life, please join us on Facebook in The Huddle by The Fly Fox Apparel. This private community is full of other wives who understand exactly what you’re going through because they’re going through it too.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram. Head to your favorite podcast listening platform to subscribe and leave us a review! We are on all major listening platforms - Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, and Spotify!