It was the people, women like you, who have shown me the impact we as coaching families can make if we would love and serve our team with intention.
Have you ever wondered just how The Fly Fox Apparel came to be? Why I made the decision to walk away from my career as a hairstylist to pursue a t-shirt business? Today I'm sharing it all with you - what it was really like starting a brand for coaches' wives, the trials and the triumphs along the way, and even what I would have done differently.
Key points in this episode:
- What made me start considering I should walk away from my career as a hairstylist
- The conversation that convinced me t-shirts were worth looking into
- The game plan I came up with and how I presented it to Brett
- The answer I gave that surprised me
- The heart behind The Fly Fox Apparel
- How I came up with the name
- The surprise that almost made me give up the idea
- The goal I set for myself
- How I restructured my business and walked away from styling hair
- How The Fly Fox is SO MUCH more than a t-shirt business
“If The Fly Fox can play one small role in this movement just by reminding the wives of their purpose and their worth, gosh, what an honor that would be.”Check out my friend Kara's companies:
I’d love it if you’d take a moment to subscribe and leave a review! Your downloads and feedback will help me deliver the best content that meets you right where you are.
This episode is sponsored by The Fly Fox Apparel. The Fly Fox Apparel is a coach’s wife boutique and online community designed to bring joy and encouragement to every coach’s wife. To learn more, head to www.theflyfoxapparel.com or find us on Instagram and Facebook at The Fly Fox Apparel.
If being a part of a coaches’ wives community sounds like something you want or even need in your life, please join us on Facebook in The Huddle by The Fly Fox Apparel. This private community is full of other wives who understand exactly what you’re going through because they’re going through it too.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram. Head to your favorite podcast listening platform to subscribe and leave us a review! We are on all major listening platforms - Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, and Spotify!